2013. július 5., péntek

This is now WONDERFUL!


Hi everyone from the wonderful Indonesia. Let the new life begin. I don't wanna go back. It is a great place you see. However I haven't made any pictures yet from IDN, but I will do so tomorrow :) But first, I would like to give the word to the musical instruments.
Listen to this. It will tell how I was feeling when I touched the ground in IDN. So let me tell you how my flight was to this country. You know, I sent a quick note from Francfort Airport, then some time later I boarded on the Airbus A380. That flight was also fine, even when I wasn't able to sleep. My feet had no place at all. :S I was not able to lean backwards, as the man sitting behind me was also tall. 12 hours and these circumstances led me to an awful jetlag. However the crew was friendly and polite, the food was palatable. The pilots were professional, everything went smoothly. The tail camera was superb, so I was able to follow the plane. Then I spent 3 hours in Singapore, I traveled with the skytram. I boarded my plane to Jakarta. The flight was operated by Jetstar Airways, an Aussie airline. I flew to Perth via Soekarno Hatta Intl. I collected my baggage and went to my receiving person, but there was a little complication. We missed each other and took 30 mins to find her. But it went fine after that. I spent a night at her house. Then the worst point came. I got an awful diarrhea just after breakfast. Arrrgh. :@
Now I am preparing to sleep a bit, because of the induction day. Bye and take care.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése