2013. augusztus 1., csütörtök

My most beautiful day in this fantabulous country...

A week passed since my birthday. However, it was my most beautiful one. I had the chance to spend it here, in my dream home, the inspiring ornament of Asia. Terrible abdomenical pains tortured me the day before and I had to skip the afternoon to take some rest. I had to get recover, because I had a special day! So, I woke up really early on that day. I got a call from my trainee that she'd come to see me and then go together to work. Also, my hostfam gave me small gifts for my birthday! Yeah, I am 21 years old! They paid attention to my exact date of birth, they gave me the gifts right at my time of birth. After that, I had a very big sleep, but got up just in time to go to work. I had breakfast then I heard that the doorbell rings. Who was it? My trainee with a small package! It was just for me, I was very delighted when I saw her at the door of my homestay. :) Then we went together to work. Of course, there were gossipers, who said that we were dating as we came together to the Al Mukhlisin orphanage. Shortly after that the trainees have also arrived there. They made the base of this wonderful day, by remembering my birthday. It was really nice of them. This is one of the best places I have ever worked at. Obidient and smart children, who are also very talented. As it was a Moslem place, everyone should have covered their awrah. However, some people didn't obey this rule. This is included in the Quran as well. So, after finishing teaching at this place, we went to a small warteg to have lunch. This is the place where the totally amazing and unexpected happened. Some EPs left just to the Holland Bakery (place near my homestay) to give me a big cake! Woooow! It made a great day. Everyone got one slice, except those who were fasting (it is Ramadhan time). This means they only could eat it in the evening, when they always eat sweet first! By the way, here is a pic of my cake, after having been eaten by some ppl:
Being 21... the most beautiful birthday ever. Abroad, in the wonderful Indonesia. Everyone must come here at least once in their life. Indonesia, where dreams come true! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése