So I had the interview with the Indonesian LC. Putri (has a very negative denotation in Hungarian, right?), who held the interview was really kind and cheerful. She looked so pretty. Her attitude was also very positive, so I felt really comfortable when I had the interview with her. :) She said two days for the results of this. Also, I told her that I had already received an EP from Indonesia and I had been her Trainee Buddy. Her name was Diptha, from Putri's university I asked her if she knew her. She didn't, but she was really impressed by my knowledge of her country, as she asked me to tell her what I know about Indonesia.
As I said earlier, P. said to wait two days. Contrary, she said the next day that I had been... ACCEPTED! Yaaaaay! That is, I am OK for the job in Indonesia. I am so happy! I sent the acceptance note some days ago to I., then nothing can stop me. :) I am going to book the tickets in the next few days, and let the visa and sponsorship process start. After those, my wonderful journey begins. Take care, until then, please stand for the national anthem of Indonesia! Bapak-bapak dan ibu-ibu, mohon berdiri untuk lagu kebangsaan Indonesia.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése