2013. június 5., szerda

What the h**l is AIESEC?

This is the question you may ask. When have you first heard about it? Well, I have to think now. This is the world's largest student-managed organization. The core of we do is to organize international internsips either it is a voluntary one, or it is not, for real salary. I joined in the autumn of 2012 after hearing it in the freshmen's camp and attending parties. I got a place in the sales department section. I like it so much! I am dealing with trainees who want to come here, I have the interview with them then I decide whether they are adequate for the work or not. Here you can see the logo of AIESEC (I put a link on it so you can read more):
This is very useful when you graduate from university, because you worked hard to be an other person, you can get a job easier, because you know a lot of CEO-s. A friend of mine once said: when he graduated, his pocket was full of cards. You are the future, so please, JOIN if you haven't done so.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése