2013. június 15., szombat

VISA... VISA...

I went into the visa process in the last few days. I am very exhausted after this. First. no one wanted to answer my call. Then, I don't even know when, but yeah, the secretary answered. She was quire kind, so I hope there will be no problem. I've got all the necessary material, no worries. :)  I say hope, because our Embassy in JKT did some really rude things to Diptha.
So that, there is 18 days left till my wonderful experience. Eighteen days will go like a lightning, so I have to get in touch with my hostfam, and keep contact with my receiving guy. 

3 megjegyzés:

  1. whoaaa... you'll be here in 18 days! still can't believe it!
    I hope the visa process will be OK!
    do you remember that we'll have Indonesian lesson on June 28th?
    but maybe you'll see me crying as (maybe) I can't finish my thesis on that day (it's the deadline for thesis)
    still crazily searching for participants for my experiment, but.. it's very difficult since it's semester holiday.
    Aaaarrghh!!
    good luck for your tests!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. You will finish it. I know you can! I wish you all the best.
    I finished (if my last exam is not a fail) my tests, so this would be really nice to do only the beaurocracy (I hate it). How many people do you need for your experiment?

    VálaszTörlés
  3. I hope so..
    Thanks, Gergely!
    I need about 180 students that took Management as their major.. It's difficult to find them. Even Arka can't do it because she will start her internship in company at that day.. huhu :'(
    see you soon!

    VálaszTörlés